Through regular visits in the home, FNC staff help families deal with crises and emergencies by working with the parents to locate resources and solve problems.
ISRS Services (In-Home Safety and Reunification Services)
In-Home Safety and Reunification Services is a DHS assigned service provided by the Family Nurturing Center to address both safety and change. The following is provided through ISRS services:
- Intensive in-home case management
- Building on parents current strengths so they can safely parent their children
- Assistance in strengthening the bond between parent and child
- Connecting families with needed services
- Stabilization of home environment to assure the child’s needs for stability and safety are being met