The Family Nurturing Center is very grateful for the generous support of local community foundations and agencies…thank you!
- Anna May Family Foundation
- Arthur Dubs Family Foundation
- Banner Bank
- Barnes Foundation
- Blum Family Foundation
- Care Oregon
- Carpenter Foundation
- Carrico Foundation
- Community 101: Eagle Point High School
- Community 101: Washington Elementary
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation
- Four Way Community Foundation
- Gordon Elwood Foundation
- Hearts & Vines Foundation
- In-N-Out Burger Foundation
- Jackson Care Connect
- Lamb Foundation
- Leightman Maxey Foundation
- Lenart Charitable Foundation
- Oregon Community Foundation (Winslow)
- Reed and Carolee Walker Fund
- SOELS Hub Grant
- Soroptimist Foundation
- Southern Oregon Early Learning Hub
- United Way of Jackson County
- USDA Grant
- Wintermute Family Foundation
- Zurlo Charitable Foundation
*Foundations FNC has applied to. This list does not include our generous gifts from Family Foundations or individual donors.
A Special Partnership
The generous support by St. Mark’s Episcopal Parish has been one of the major reasons that the Family Nurturing Center is thriving. In April 2007, when we learned we had to vacate our leased space on Riverside Avenue, we began a frantic search for a facility to house our growing program. St. Mark’s Church came forward with an offer of one of their unused buildings. After extensive renovations, the FNC moved into our present home on 212 North Oakdale in August 2007. There exists between these two organizations a shared commitment to service and to the neighborhood we are privileged to call home.
Westminster Presbyterian Church, Trinity Episcopal Church, and Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship have supported the Family Nurturing Center and the children and families we serve with tangible expressions of their outreach to the broader community. Each of these members of the faith community is a treasured partner with the Family Nurturing Center. Many FNC families have received carefully chosen boxes of food at different times of the year from Westminster, not just when families in need are typically remembered.